The SIC Design Swarms is an onsite challenge pitting teams against each other to crack an incredibly tough problem that can only be solved through a creative mix of business, design and technology.
SIC Design Swarms Details:
- Complimentary passes to the conference are covered
- Ideal teams are made up of a combination of designers, strategists, business development professionals or creative directors.
- You can send a team or singles/doubles who will be paired with other creatives
- The cause is in partnership with local companies with the potential for global impact
- Finalists present their solutions in front of a live audience
- Every team will receive prizes for their participation. Winning team prizes TBA
- This is a great opportunity for your office to actively participate in the Seattle community and meet industry peers
If you or your team are interested, please follow the link to register: sic2016designswarms.eventbrite.com
Charlie Claxton, Amazon Mechanical Turk
Taylor Soper, Geekwire
Scott Macklin, University of Washington
Jane Mauser, Mountain Safety Research
Michael Joseph, Wunderman